While Mission Increase Foundation is a private operating foundation, at heart we are a training organization with the goal of helping you grow your ministry.
We don’t require mountains of paperwork be submitted each year; we’ve streamlined the process to let you select the depth of your involvement in a few easy steps.
The information you provide in your ministry profile carries over from year to year, so the process of updating your records each fiscal year is often a matter of a few clicks.
Step 1 – Create A Free Teaching Level Account To Attend Group TrainingCreating an account allows you and your colleagues, board members, and ministry volunteers to attend workshops and webinars on key fundraising skills and topics essential to every Christian ministry —all at no cost to your organization.
- A Teaching Level profile with Mission Increase requires that you provide general contact information, your TaxID or EIN, confirmation of your non-profit status, and answers to brief questions about your ministry. We estimate it will take 15 minutes or fewer to complete a teaching level profile.
- Once you have an account established, your ministry colleagues can create their own contact record enabling them to register online to attend free training events.
- You may choose to upgrade your account to a Coaching level (Step 2) at any time in the future.
Step 2 – Upgrade To Our Coaching Level For More Practical ApplicationWith a Coaching level profile, we provide the opportunity to implement what you explored in the workshop as your Area Director guides you through specific application steps. Our coaching program is intended to help your organization flourish by taking advantage of small group sessions or one-on-one meetings with your Area Director, providing practical application specifically for your ministry’s needs, again at no cost to your organization.
- A Coaching account requires the completion of fewer than ten questions (drop-down and fill in the blank) about your ministry operations and basic financial information.
- You will need to upload a copy of your IRS non-profit status letter.
- Coaching accounts must be updated following each fiscal year end.
We estimate it will take 15 minutes or fewer to upgrade your account to a Coaching account.
What is a Federal Tax ID #?
Most banks will require that your organization have a federal tax identification number. This is also known as an EIN or an employer identification number. If your organization does not have a federal tax ID number or an EIN number, please click the following link to find out more about completing this form.
Get A Head Start
Download our Ministry Account Worksheet to help you gather all of the necessary information and save time and effort. Read More