About Suzanne Dubois
Suzanne Dubois came to MIF after establishing herself as one of the top performers in the marketing department of a national industry leader. She holds a BA in Psychology & Sociology, MS in Criminal Justice, and is currently pursuing an MA in Christian Leadership through Denver Seminary. Her international mission experience includes construction jobs in Tanzania and Costa Rica, caring for special needs children in Greece, and spending time in an Algerian refugee camp teaching and mentoring children.
- Fundraising...could you ever love it?
- If we could just find a celebrity...
- Which comes first--knowing or acting?
- Growth may not come from reasonable, rational, or restrained action
- Does it matter where the money comes from??
- Being intentional - Part 2
- Being intentional - Part 1
- Are printed newsletters dead??
- What kind of giving changes YOU??
- Re-Purposing Your Direct Mail
- Building a Strong Board: Part III
- Building a Strong Board: Part II
- Building a Strong Board: Part 1
- No! I won’t, I can’t, Don’t make me! -- Part 2
- No! I won’t, I can’t, Don’t make me! -- Part 1